Thursday, October 25, 2012

Time Out for Something Funny

Okay, so for my Business Communication class I give them a final project where they have to get groups together and pretend they are a company. They have to give a presentation trying to sell a product to the rest of the class, who are another company that wants to buy a new product that would be useful for their staff break room. So I explain what a break room is and give suggestions like refrigerator, microwave, tv, etc. Then they have to write down their group member names, company name, and two or three ideas for a product (in case two groups want to sell the same thing). This is what I get:

Group 1 ideas:

chicken tarte
supplement
fly bicycle

Group 2 ideas:

car (future car)

Group 3 ideas:

waterbed

Group 4 ideas:

confectionery company


It's like, when I talk in class, all they must hear is "wot wotwot wot wot shella shella wot wotwotwot" and when they read the simple-language handouts I give them, they must just be seeing OOOOOOO (^o^) (*^o^*)(^∀^) (´;ω;`)\(^o^)/☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆(#^.^#)o(^o^)o.

No comments:

Post a Comment